N.A.T.O

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Online Forum for NATO.

3 posters

Do you know Deus (AoW member) army size

marghost
    marghost

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Do you know Deus (AoW member) army size Empty Do you know Deus (AoW member) army size

Post  marghost Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:02 am

Anyone been attacked by DEUS on the past?
    Im getting attacked in 2 hrs and dont know what to expect. Ive sent my S.Men to a friendly village as reinforcement.
    Dont know if I should should send my phlx away.
    All my resources been sent to traiding (over 3 hrs) so he doesnt get them.
    Bismillah
    Bismillah

Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2009-02-03

Do you know Deus (AoW member) army size Empty Re: Do you know Deus (AoW member) army size

Post  Bismillah Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:10 am

I'd dodge the attack. If he isn't attacking with catapults there's no harm done and you get the info on how many troops he attacks with and next time you can defend your village properly. It makes no sense to have your phalanxes die for no good reason.
    marghost
    marghost

Number of posts : 26

Do you know Deus (AoW member) army size Empty Re: Do you know Deus (AoW member) army size

Post  marghost Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:27 pm

It was a fake attack.
    He only sent 8 soldiers. Probably gonna get a few more of those before a real attack. ill start creating more phlx.
    convict
    convict

Number of posts : 5

Post  convict Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:48 pm

He did that to me about 3 days ago, didnt get any recources Laughing and didn't come back. My advice is to make sure he wont get anything and dodge the attack

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:03 am